By World Bank
Read Online or Download A Guide to the World Bank PDF
Similar nonprofit organisations & charities books
This exact quantity offers new views on assessing the functionality of nonprofit agencies while assembly the data wishes of decision-makers, either inner (such as resource-providers, regulators and clients), and exterior (including forums, managers, employees and volunteers). when so much discussions of responsibility concentration solely on monetary responsibility, this identify deals an important contribution to a comparatively untouched quarter by way of combining the remedy of either review and responsibility from a managerial viewpoint.
May still we be doing―or attempting to do―everything ourselves, or may or not it's higher to agreement a few initiatives out to others? may well they do them larger and less expensive than we will be able to? increasingly more kingdom and native governments are asking those questions, and whereas there are various solutions at the Federal point, those solutions frequently do not observe decrease down the road.
Designed for path adoption in addition to specialist use, the revised variation of this available textual content offers a balanced evaluate and evaluation of state of the art organizational and function productiveness techniques. Public and nonprofit organisations face calls for for elevated productiveness and responsiveness, and this functional advisor bargains ideas according to present learn and scholarship that reply to those demanding situations.
Worldwide Governance businesses specializes in a selected multi-sector collaboration—the formation of an entity that includes out international governance—providing a close research of the context in their emergence, in addition to how they're created, controlled, and sustained. Forrer considers the starting to be demanding situations to profitable international governance and the position of multi-sector collaborations in overcoming those demanding situations, arguing that such partnerships may be thought of winning purely after they meet particular stipulations that make sure they're “doing good” and “doing reliable.
- The Nonprofit Consulting Playbook: Winning Strategies from 25 Leaders in the Field
- How to Engage Youth to Drive Corporate Sustainability: Roles and Interventions (DōShorts)
- Social Purpose Enterprises: Case Studies for Social Change
- xPresso Ed - The Association Leadership Series
- Voluntary Organizations and Public Service Delivery (Routledge Studies in the Management of Voluntary and Non-Profit Organizations)
- Creating Shared Value: Impacts of Nestlé in Moga, India (SpringerBriefs on Case Studies of Sustainable Development)
Additional resources for A Guide to the World Bank
A Guide to the World Bank by World Bank
- Download PDF by Shi Zhi,Zhang Qinghua,Jonathan Stalling: Winter Sun: Poems (Chinese Literature Today Book Series)
- New PDF release: Financial Management in the Voluntary Sector: New Challenges